Another Bug in my iPH4 and 4s.Maps and Siro

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the Upgrade I am getting severely wrong info out of Siro (I no longer use Siri) and the map App that comes with the phone.:concern:

I ask Siro for directions in town and or in the State of Fl, and I wind up in Illinois. I place an address in the Map, something within a mile from me and I get directions across town, 20 miles or more from me.

Anyone with the same issue ????

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try using Siri instead, and see if you get back on track. I am from Florida, and when Apple Maps have worked well for me there and here in NC. Try using Waze or Google Maps and see if they perform better for you.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Txs Buddy 'Cane I shall do and see what happens, BTW I am South Florida Hurricane in Google and Yahoo.

We bleed Green and Orange.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the Upgrade I am getting severely wrong info out of Siro (I no longer use Siri) and the map App that comes with the phone.:concern:

I ask Siro for directions in town and or in the State of Fl, and I wind up in Illinois. I place an address in the Map, something within a mile from me and I get directions across town, 20 miles or more from me.

Anyone with the same issue ????

I'm not experiencing any problems with Siri or maps.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Lucky you, I went back to Siri and I no longer use the map that came with the phone, instead at the suggestion of my fellow 'Cane I am using google maps and its working great.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you, I went back to Siri and I no longer use the map that came with the phone, instead at the suggestion of my fellow 'Cane I am using google maps and its working great.

It's been hit and miss with Apple maps for me but so far google maps has been more accurate for me but it's affecting my battery life for some reason even though I have background app refresh off and not running at all. I know something is going on cause uninstalled I get better battery life then installed.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR