Question regarding the connection between my iPh 4s to a HD TV

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought on line an adapter that allows me to connect my I Ph4s to my flat HD TV's via an HDMI cable. One end goes into the phone, at the other end an HDMI plug (for the cable connection to the TV) and also a plug to keep the I Ph charging at all times.

Yesterday alone I was able to watch in it's entirety the UM Hurricanes game from justintv, as I don't have ESPN U in my Directv plan.

It works great on my smaller 20 inches ,video and audio, but nothing happens with the 32" and or 40".

Any clues ???

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No clues... you may want to consider an AppleTV at some point... AirPlay to one of those is an advantage.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I got it to work on the 30", with a different HDMI cable than the one there. The 40" doesnt move, not yet..My wife's Laptop goes to the screen with NO problems, but when I use the same connection for the i Ph its dead.

Will keep trying

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hooray !!!! Got it to work too on the 40" finally. Same HDMI cable I use for the laptop, but a different HDMI Input on the TV. It recognized the signal coming from the i Phone and it looks great. Apparently the other HDMI input has an issue with the signal from the phone.