- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Will an ATT iPhone 4s w/ a "bad ESN" work (activate) on h2o network? That's an ATT clone.
Will an ATT iPhone 4s work (activate) on the H2O network? That's an ATT clone network, (they use ATT towers), so logic would dictate no, but co. is based in Mexico, so maybe? Thanks-I'm new here, so be kind..............
- 09-25-2013, 07:50 PM #2
- By eprisencc in forum iOS 7Replies: 120Last Post: 12-26-2014, 04:52 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:55 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
- By dtrujillo in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2013, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:03 PM