- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 4s calendar scrolls in list mode when opening
When I open calendar and it is in list mode, it will jump to about 2015 and then roll back past the current date. If I hit 'Today' button, it will switch to the date but then continue I roll back from there. When it stops I can get I to Today, but then few minutes later it will jump around again. Also will do this some in day mode. It can take S long as a minute to stop. I have limited my sync back to only 2 weeks but didn't help. Please help with any answer is appreciated.
- 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM #2
Re: iPhone 4s calendar scrolls in list mode when opening
I dont know what to tell you because I've never experienced anything like that even when I had an iPhone 4S. You can try turning off your device and then turning it back on to see if that helps.
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:08 PM
- By cody_21 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:30 PM
- By Ramez Karam in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-01-2013, 06:56 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:39 PM
- By jayes in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:51 AM