Is there any way to rename photos on my phone?

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to rename photos on my phone? I don't want to have to download an app to do it and I can't seem to be able to do it on the phone itself. I was wondering if there was a way to do it when hooked up to my computer?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to my knowledge w/o a 3rd party app if you are referring to the name imgxxxx whatever it is in your camera roll. Anyone else?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If you're jailbroken you can go through iFile and rename them that way but if you're stock, like Jag said, I don't think there is a way.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually there is a way if you wanted to go through a bit of trouble but rather than rename them on your phone, If they are in your photostream, go to your photostream photo on your PC or MAC and rename them there and then resync them, to your phone and if you wanted to create a folder to put them in and name the folder. Go to the top where photos are in iTunes after clicking on your device and click that folder to add it to your photo app. I bit of a workaround.

I have each of my photos in seperate folders that i have selected and placed on my phone that way to keep organization. Good luck.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to rename photos on my phone? I don't want to have to download an app to do it and I can't seem to be able to do it on the phone itself. I was wondering if there was a way to do it when hooked up to my computer?
This was just passed along in another thread that I frequent and was told it was free so you may want to check it out.... it is called Photo Manager Pro. Looking at it in iTunes I see it is $2.99 but does what you want.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id393858562?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2