- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Why can't i get my back on my Iphone 4s?
I'm new to the iphone repair business but i have just recently started to do it. On every single phone when i was done, I've been having problems getting the back battery cover on. It goes almost enough way there but gets stuck. On 2 of them I pushed verrrrrrrrry hard and finally got it but now on the 3rd it just wont seem to budge. I've already checked to make sure the speaker was down enough and everything else was out of the way but just cant seem to find whats wrong
Can anyone help?
- 08-07-2013, 06:35 PM #2
Re: Why can't i get my back on my Iphone 4s?
Take a look at the video via the iMore Blog using the following link and see if you can see what you may be doing wrong.
Weekly Mod: how to replace the back casing on an iPhone 4 | iMore
- 08-07-2013, 06:42 PM #3
- 08-07-2013, 07:51 PM #5
- 08-11-2013, 08:42 AM #6
- By briankeith513 in forum iOS 7Replies: 22Last Post: 08-14-2013, 05:37 PM
- By trksntrk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Cait Collins in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:18 PM
- By lfeuln in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:48 AM
- By TorchedU2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 07:51 AM