- 07-27-2013, 12:57 AM #2
- 07-28-2013, 10:45 AM #4
Re: iPhone 4S ..... Recovery failure error 9
I will just tell you to go back to the basics.
1. Locate your ipsw file(s) and move them to a different folder for now.
2. Connect your i-device to iTunes (preferably, the latest version).
3. Put your device in recovery mode and let it download and install a fresh copy of the latest iOS version.
4. Restore as new or from a good backup when complete.
- By Logiciel Espion in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2013, 07:26 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Logiciel Espion in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2013, 09:40 AM