Problem getting pics into comp/finding them once in

melissasraja

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. My iPhone is officially full and its mostly pics. I would like to transfer them to the comp but cant figure out how. I did a back up to comp through itunes and it looked like it saved the pics but now I cant find them on the comp. Can anyone help me figure it out? I have several apps I cant update due to lack of room so these pics really need to go. Thanks very much.

Melissa

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone. My iPhone is officially full and its mostly pics. I would like to transfer them to the comp but cant figure out how. I did a back up to comp through itunes and it looked like it saved the pics but now I cant find them on the comp. Can anyone help me figure it out? I have several apps I cant update due to lack of room so these pics really need to go. Thanks very much.

Melissa

U want to move the pictures over from your iPhone to a computer correct? Then u need to plug ur iPhone into ur computer, look under the computer tab, should see iPhone there as a digital camera, transfer pictures over from iPhone to computer. Done. Now u have free space again.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You can also download and install the iCloud Control Panel. Sign in using your Apple ID and password, Choose only Photos. Turn on WI-FI. When you installed the control panel it created a Photo Stream folder in your Douments folder. Open your photos app and then close it. Your photos that you have on your camera roll will now download to your computer via WI-FI to the newly created Photo Stream folder. Once it is done. You can now close out of the control panel and delete all the photos from your camera roll after confirming that they have been moved to the Photo Stream folder. That's it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox