What do you think about the keyboard on iphone?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The keyboard isn't perfect, but it's much better than the keyboard I used on an Android phone. Every letter I typed was an error. It pissed me off.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I like the keyboard on the iPhone very much. I do have a problem with the letter 'm'. For some reason majority of the time I hit the backspace instead, so I have to consciously hit more to the left.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk

maxiang

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
It's ok. I really prefer the Q10 keyboard though. The 4S has been better than any android I've used, and I am faster and quieter typing on it compared to the Q10. However, the feel and accuracy of typing on the Q10 keys are nearly orgasmic :D My day to day phone usage has changed though, and I find that Apple provides most of what I want. I am very much looking forward to the autocorrect and keyboard refinements coming with iOS 7.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I was surprised to find that the keyboard is quite good. It's not as good as the physical KB on my BB and I find I do better in landscape when using both thumbs. For me portrait is better for one handed use, but Siri's speech to text is Amazing and I try to use it whenever possible.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
^ I think I must be the only one that absolutely despised the keyboard on my BBs. I hated them.

I type in portrait mode when I use my phone. It's just easier. :)

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
It took me awhile to get the hang of the keyboard, but I have little problem with it now. I use portrait mode and type with both thumbs.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I like the keyboard on iPhone (don't have) and even on my iPad. The Samsung stock keyboard I hate it but due to the availability of the third party keyboards it is so cool. And i must say th e SwiftKey is awesome. Nothing like it ever...

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Easy to bash the iPhone keyboard coming from the palm physical keyboard but I will say that it's really not that bad. I've used a lot of Touch Keyboards in my day and it sits on the top of my list. I was told the new iOS7 keyboard look is similar I like it
null_zpsaa158b66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone has the best keyboard that I have ever used on a phone. The keyboard on the iPad is awesome too.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Harley Kid

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Seems I am with the general masses in regards to the keyboard. On the other hand, I am one that still uses multiple devices. As for the "physical" typing, there is NO replacement for the QWERTY BlackBerry (and probably never will be). If I am on my Android and I am in no hurry to slam out a mail in a hurry, SwiftKey is the best (IMO). The predictive text is second to none once it has learned your way of typing and the way you format sentences. *even BlackBerry incorporated SwiftKey into their Z10 models. Yup, it's THAT good!* I am not saying that it is impossible to text/mail on my 4s, but if I need to respond quickly, my iPhone isn't my "go to" device of choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73