Touchscreen issues

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with my screen. On the lock screen sometimes the 7 or 8 won't work, and on the keyboard sometimes the shift, 123, ? or b won't work.

This issue has spanned over 2 separate phones (4 and 4s) 2 ios versions and 3 different kinds of cases so I am at a loss as to what's causing it.

Could it be a specific app doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
No it's not JB. I just switched from a 4 to a 4s and when I restored the 4s from my backup of the 4 the problem transitioned over.

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
It seems to always be near the edge of the screen where its unresponsive. I notice it most on the keyboard, home screen when trying to open a folder or when attempting to hit end when in a call.

Sometimes locking and opening the phone back up resolves it or closing and reopening messages or mail. Within a 3rd party app itself it works fine always.

I just don't want to have to start from scratch and selectively load one app at a time or restore from back up certain things one a time.

If I have to I will. Just thought maybe there was an easier solution I wasn't finding with my own searches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods