Sudden drop in camera quality

mikeej14

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok, thanks for the advice. Would the Apple Store be happy to look at it even though it was given to me by a friend and it's probably over a year old?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok, thanks for the advice. Would the Apple Store be happy to look at it even though it was given to me by a friend and it's probably over a year old?

They would probably be thrilled. :)

Seriously, warranties etc cover the equipment, not the person (at least as of today). I’m guessing however from your original post that the phone is not covered under warranty. (If it is, great).. Apple will still replace/repair the phone for the standard fee (I think the iPhone 4 and 4S is swapped out for $149), assuming everything is in order.

As an aside, I was in the Apple store a while back exchanging my iPhone 5 for dust in the camers/lens when a kid (maybe 16-17 years old) came in with his iPhone 4S that had "issues". The genius took it in the back to examine it and came out and told him that it "wasn't an iPhone". The screen was not one Apple uses and there were missing internal parts. She was unable to help him. He admitted to having a "friend" replace the screen. Never heard that one before. I am NOT suggesting anything like that about your situation, but thought it was a funny anecdote - for everyone but that kid.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2