Iphone 4s (Pure) recently started dropping calls
Has anyone else had a similar issue with verizon IPhone4s? Within the last week, my wifes phone (i purhchased my iphone 4s the same day, same store and have no issues at all!!) randomly drops calls. Phone has not been tampered with (no jailbreak), no over usage.
In the past when i try to update, either via itunes or over the air phone would take roughly 4 hours to restore and the update was incredibly painful. her phone is currently 6.1.2 and i am afraid to update to 6.1.3.
Thinking of going to verizon but was wondering if anyone experienced the same issue and how they handled it.
- 06-03-2013, 10:48 AM #2
- 06-03-2013, 11:10 AM #4
Re: Iphone 4s (Pure) recently started dropping calls
I hate to say this but why not go ahead since you just got it and go ahead into iTunes and set your phone back up as new and see if that makes a difference because it can't hurt trying.
- 06-03-2013, 01:47 PM #5
- By ThaKrazyOne in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:04 PM
- By TModel in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:32 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:20 PM
- By bcautin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:50 PM
- By happycamping in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:13 PM