Iphone 4s (Pure) recently started dropping calls

ssandler77

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had a similar issue with verizon IPhone4s? Within the last week, my wifes phone (i purhchased my iphone 4s the same day, same store and have no issues at all!!) randomly drops calls. Phone has not been tampered with (no jailbreak), no over usage.

In the past when i try to update, either via itunes or over the air phone would take roughly 4 hours to restore and the update was incredibly painful. her phone is currently 6.1.2 and i am afraid to update to 6.1.3.

Thinking of going to verizon but was wondering if anyone experienced the same issue and how they handled it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Try *228 option 2 to update your tower info which is recccomended every so often anyway and see if that helps you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say this but why not go ahead since you just got it and go ahead into iTunes and set your phone back up as new and see if that makes a difference because it can't hurt trying.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My sisters was doing this. We restored her phone and it hasn't been acting up according to her since. Hopefully it helps.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk