- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Microphone issues(iphone 4s)
i recently did a screen replacement on a iphone 4s and after reassembling everything the microphone seems to have stopped working. whenever i try to make a call on the phone the person receiving the call can not hear me and they also hear a loud squeaking/squalling sounds. but if i place them on speaker phone everything works fine.
So i'm here at the mercy of you fine folks who are more experience than i am at these things on where and what the problem may be before i disassemble this phone and start guessamating where the problem may lie.
- 05-21-2013, 10:18 PM #2
Re: Microphone issues(iphone 4s)
I recommend that you retrace your steps, and if you haven't already, view the video walkthrough in regard to replacing a broken 4S screen via the iMore Blog. You may see something in the video that may shed light on the problem.
- 05-22-2013, 08:03 PM #3
- By sarahjones689 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 24Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:47 PM
- By Qfanvnaa in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:17 PM
- By Ipilot4s in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:22 PM
- By gellird in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2011, 07:15 PM
- By RagedUSMC in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:40 AM