Results 1 to 5 of 5
- iMore Beginner
- 79 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.0.4
recently my battery life has been terrible so i've decided to restore as new via iTunes. That helped and now it looks much better (1 day standby & 5-6 hrs usage) which is good i think given the fact that i'm using twitter a lot with banners etc.
But.. I've noticed strange behavior. Right now i'm charging my phone, it was at 14% and suddenly while charging the battery percentage dropped to 10% and of course the warning message show up. Is it normal to see something like this while charging? At the time i was using "kitcam" app and app store.
Sometimes when i'm at 20% for example (not charging) i see the battery percentage drop to 10% in just a few seconds. That happened even before the restore.
So. Should i be worried about this? I'm open for any suggestions.
iPhone 4s, iOS 6.1.3
Sent from my iPhone
- 05-19-2013, 02:45 PM #2
Re: Battery question
Try charging with a different charging cable just in case yours if damaged. Also, you might want to make an appointment with a nearby Apple Store, just in case.
- 05-22-2013, 12:08 AM #4
- 06-06-2013, 02:52 PM #5
- By allaboutpunky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:53 AM
- By mpaquette in forum iPhone 4Replies: 28Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:45 PM
- By S.Casey in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:53 PM
- By Blaze98 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:06 AM
- By wengleha in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:40 AM