iPhone 4S Lifespan?

sandmanfvr

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
The 4s will get updates it will have similar life like the 4 /3gs the 4s is a very solid device i wouldn't mind getting it a discounted price because the build quality is great ( better than the 5) and its not going to freeze and glitch like adroid phones will do after there out of style

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Like others say, IF you are going contract, get a 5 hands down! I found a great place that does used phones and they are looking for a 4S for me on AT&T and will take old phone trade ins, and gives 30 warranty etc. So I will have a 4S here soon, but yeah if I did this few months back, I would have done the 5 but to me the 4S is all I need now.

Robin Davies

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My 4S keeps rebooting? It works for about a minute and then for some reason shuts off... Anyone know if it could be a bad battery? Yes I do charge it, but it keeps rebooting. Anyone have any advice?

sandmanfvr

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Love Craigslist. Had a person jerk me around this weekend for a 4s 16 gig, for $300 and it was in bad shape. I was like hell now. Then I had person contact me, yesterday, wanting to sell his 4s, 32 gigs, and I still only paid $300. Love it when stuff comes together.

The rebooting seems like an issue with hardware, maybe take it into the carrier store/apple store?

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
My 4S keeps rebooting? It works for about a minute and then for some reason shuts off... Anyone know if it could be a bad battery? Yes I do charge it, but it keeps rebooting. Anyone have any advice?

Yep, it's not about the battery. It's on the hardware. Try some restore, it will help :)

sandmanfvr

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok question on the WiFi sleeping, noticed this as when I unlock the phone it take a couple seconds to reconnect. I work from home and stay on wifi all the time to keep my cell data being used. When I am using Pandora etc, will this keep the WiFi on even when locked?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok question on the WiFi sleeping, noticed this as when I unlock the phone it take a couple seconds to reconnect. I work from home and stay on wifi all the time to keep my cell data being used. When I am using Pandora etc, will this keep the WiFi on even when locked?

Yes. I lock my phone at work to keep prying eyes away from stuff they don't need to see. Wifi stays connected.

kamann

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Verizon just activated 2 million iPhone 4 and 4S's in the first quarter of this year, so I'd say you're good to go with a 4S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods