Sprint iPhone 4S on t-mobile

Royer Breton

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
hey how are you guys doing?
ok this is my first post on this forum i currently own a iPhone 4s originally from sprint but its unlocked for t-mobile using the iCard profile and the phone works perfectly internet works and phone signal is good but the voicemail sign is does not go away i think its because its still registered under the sprint account that it was on under i was wondering if there is a way to to remove the number or just make the voicemail dot go away because frankly its very annoying
Thank You in advance :confused:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
didn't think this was possible but did hear there is a sim card slot in the sprint model

waiting on an expert to verify this unless you can give a detailed explanation

Royer Breton

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
um yes the iPhone 4s has a simcard slot just on the 4s model though as many of you know
the regular iPhone 4 is just CDMA
Now the iphone 4s is also cdma but has a simcard slot which carries a sim card from sprint i guess its for web and stuff like that

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The SIM on the Sprint & Verizon iPhone4S is for use on GSM networks outside the USA. It can be unlocked such that SIMs from any non-USA based GSM provider's sims can be used in them. And there are ways the SIM can be unlocked for US based GSM networks - but are not supported by Apple.

The SIM on the iPhone5 supports LTE - and for LTE, functions just like the SIM on GSM systems - as LTE is an evolution of GSM technologies. The iPhone5 SIMs also provide for the devices use on GSM networks. Verizon's comes unlocked out of the box - Sprint's I don't know for sure about theirs.

zguzman13

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

So I bought a sprint iphone 4s b/c I wanted to get rid of my slow and old phone with T-mobile but I didnt know their incompatible. I saw your post and how you made your sprint iphone work for T-mobile could you take me step by step to make mine work as well? I cannot go another day with the old phone. Thanks!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Try calling from another phone, leaving a message on your phone, then listen to it and then erasing the voice mail. I've seen that work a few times. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2