Got an iPhone 4S last Friday

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome.

In the App Store under Top Charts there are the top free & paid apps that are most popular. These are dynamic lists that show what everyone else is using.
You can check there for some ideas as well.

Have fun, & keep your charger handy. You're going to need it with all the playing around you're going to be doing.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Need some help...My wife dropped 2 nites ago my perfectly running i Ph 4, until the drop of course. Went out and got the I Ph4S...My bookmarks are missing when I open Safari (they were there always on my deceased I Ph 4, I am running I O.S 6.1.3 just in case).

I use the internet daily and frequently, this NOT having the bookmarks is very annoying, if someone here has some pointers, It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Folks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Need some help...My wife dropped 2 nites ago my perfectly running i Ph 4, until the drop of course. Went out and got the I Ph4S...My bookmarks are missing when I open Safari (they were there always on my deceased I Ph 4, I am running I O.S 6.1.3 just in case).

I use the internet daily and frequently, this NOT having the bookmarks is very annoying, if someone here has some pointers, It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Folks

Do you have an iCloud account? If so, Go to Settings-iCloud and make sure "Safari" is turned ON.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I just came back to the 4S yesterday myself. I had it a few times already but I seem to keep coming back to it lol. I recently had a Galaxy Nexus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods