Clearing cache on my iPhone 4S

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi peps,

I'm sure there was a way where you could clear the cache memory on your iPhone in settings. Am I going mad because I can't find it or am I just not looking in the right place.

Thanks

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Clearing cache

Hi peps,

I'm sure there was a way where you could clear the cache memory on your iPhone in settings. Am I going mad because I can't find it or am I just not looking in the right place.

Thanks

You can clear the "Junk" by holding down the Power and Home button for 10 secs till you see the Apple logo appear for a hard reset or clear browser cache by going into setting-Safari and clear cache and cookies. You can even go so far as to rest your phone as new and then just set it back up again if you want to go that extreme.

CashiPhone

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Clearing cache

holding the home button works as Jaguar mentioned, another way that always works is restarting the phone as that would start a fresh session.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
You can clear the "Junk" by holding down the Power and Home button for 10 secs till you see the Apple logo appear for a hard reset or clear browser cache by going into setting-Safari and clear cache and cookies. You can even go so far as to rest your phone as new and then just set it back up again if you want to go that extreme.

Thanks mate. I knew about the hard reset. But for the life of me couldn't think or remember where that clear cache button was which is in safari. That was what I was looking for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2