Battery Problems

freddmc

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
My iphone4s normally only uses 20-30% battery on a daily basis.But last night I noticed it was at 10%. So I charged it up to 88% and tnen unplugged it and left it overnight.This morning it was at 3%. The phone is about 1 year old.
What should I be looking for?

Regards

Fred Mc

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
My iphone4s normally only uses 20-30% battery on a daily basis.But last night I noticed it was at 10%. So I charged it up to 88% and tnen unplugged it and left it overnight.This morning it was at 3%. The phone is about 1 year old.
What should I be looking for?

Regards

Fred Mc

Are u stock or jailbroken?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,
BIG problems on my 4S with 6.1.2, team pure/stock. I went into work this morning with the phone at 100%, usually lasts all day, since I barely use it. Today I looked after it was sitting there for three hours with the screen dark and it was down to 1%!!!! I've never seen anything like this. Same happened with my g/f's phone, same config, on Saturday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For anybody having battery issues I posted this yesterday in a like thread on here. Because Blink was having terrible battery issues and another freiend on here gave some good advice i decided to call Apple tech support although I personally am not having any per se battery issues. Mostly normal.

Apple can send you an SMS to your phone as long as you are calling from a land line, You are under the 90 days of free tech support or have Applecare + like I do and there is a link in the SMS that you hit and it will send the tech everything pertinent on your phone less any personal info so don't worry. They can read complete diagnostics on your phone including the health of your battery and let you know if it "Passes" their testing. They will also advice you on what else you can or should do to keep your battery optimized.

I was pleased with the experience and think if you are having battery woes, Use Apple up as that is what they are there for.

Anyone doing so please post back and let us know of your experience so this can be passed on to others.

CashiPhone

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
double click your home button and see what apps where running, a lot of apps are known to kill your battery. You can monitor what apps are running and you should be able to tell which one is causing the battery drain

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,
BIG problems on my 4S with 6.1.2, team pure/stock. I went into work this morning with the phone at 100%, usually lasts all day, since I barely use it. Today I looked after it was sitting there for three hours with the screen dark and it was down to 1%!!!! I've never seen anything like this. Same happened with my g/f's phone, same config, on Saturday.

Quick update: turns out it was Passbook! It was constantly on GPS, and once I forced closed the app and restarted the phone,I've had no issues.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
eta9yruv.jpg

Is this conceterd good sprint 4s 6.1.2 jailbroken

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR