- 02-24-2013, 07:24 PM #2
Re: Edge/3G connection.
I don't have any problems with data. Anyway, try going to Settings-General-Cellular and make sure that "Cellular Data" is turned on. Afterwards, scroll down to the "Use Cellular Data For" section and turn on the items you want to use cellular data for. Finally, check the settings for the individual apps and see if there is an option to toggle in regard to Wi-Fi and Cellular Data use and make the appropriate changes.
- 02-24-2013, 08:48 PM #3
- 02-28-2013, 08:40 PM #4
- By kliu448 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:15 AM
- By cma240563 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:59 AM
- By crossover496 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:41 AM
- By Hueco514 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:12 AM
- By Juantos08 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:57 PM