What to do about scratches?

pretzel1990

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a few scratches that a minor but slightly visible on my iphone 4s,
What can I do?
I know there is a Oleophobic Coating which needs to be taken care off

Is it possible to buy a antiglare screen or screen protector and have it cover up some of the scratches?

Thank You

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
This is the only issue that I have with my iPhone 5, the scratches and the dings. I have a case and a zag shield on it, but the edges are all scarred up.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
unfortunately a screen shield might not help you. If the underlying screen is scratched then the screen shield will bubble. I would try one of the wet type install screen shields. That might give you the best chance for success.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Zagg shield may help.

you could not pay me to use Zagg ever again. went thru 3 Zaggs and the end result was the exact same - peeling. i do not use a case and always keep my phone in my pocket. yeah, they worked great for about 2 weeks but then the edges would start to peel. very frustrating

then i purchased a Wrapsol (full body) right around thanksgiving last year and there is not even a hint of the edges wanting to peel up. very satisfied for what i need for my everyday use

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I love Zagg. Installed the day i got my i5 (Sept last yr) and no problems at all. I was scared too (first wet install). But i have also kept mine in an otterbox and bookbook so no naked phone corner scratch feedback to give.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro