Is there a way to make a contact after I receive a call. they are not listed so no name shows up
I have to remember the name and then go to contact and put them in from there. no copy and paste.
this is some of the reasons I'm not totally committed to the 4s just learn how to correct a typo in a email without erasing the whole sentence.
- 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM #3
Click on the phone app and then select "Recents" at the bottom. A listing of your recent phone calls will be displayed. Select the one that is only displayed as a number. I *think* it will give you the option to save as a contact.
- 02-12-2013, 08:32 AM #4
- By cpc12 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:51 PM
- By rcyphermd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2007, 11:11 PM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:33 AM
- By zrs70 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:50 AM
- By jfme in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2007, 08:06 AM