- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
iphone 4s wont work in docking station
Recently bought a 4s and a Phillips docking station to go with it, my boyfriend has had the 4s for over a year now and his works no problem in the docking station. Mine on the other hand cuts out, the buttons won't actually control the phone and it will just stop working whilst playing iTunes. When I use radio apps I get the loud noise as if a call is coming through every 10 minutes. I don't understand whats wrong with my phone?!
- 02-01-2013, 05:54 AM #2
- 02-05-2013, 08:01 AM #4
Re: iphone 4s wont work in docking station
I am just wondering about how both of you dock your phones( cases, is the dock powered on before docking, OS version)? You could also try a restore as new and see what happens and/or bring both phone and dock to Apple Store.
- By simplylaurakb in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:49 AM
- By Edharv1 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:47 AM
- By bdarknessb in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:27 AM
- By sledbetter in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:36 PM
- By gary2009 in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2009, 01:32 PM