Results 1 to 6 of 6
Transfer email/exchange settings from one iPhone to another iPhone.
My dad is adding another iPhone to his account, the iPhone 5, and he would rather not have to waste time getting his works techs to transfer all his email, exchange, outlook and other settings. He is trying to basically get all his emails, outlook contacts, and exchange contacts and he is not very tech literate. Is there an easy way to do this without me driving from Houston to Dallas? I am personally not Apple literate but I do know how to view settings and re-type them in on the new phone.
- 01-28-2013, 02:20 PM #2
- 01-28-2013, 02:45 PM #4
- 01-28-2013, 02:50 PM #6
- By greasyg2006 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:07 PM
- By HA58 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:56 AM
- By NFaMuS one in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:27 AM
- By Denny in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:00 AM
- By JBHII in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:54 PM