- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Power/lock button not working.
Hello. The problem occured after i racently replaced the whole flex cable thing. Checked the whole phone for like three times but didn't notice any "unfinished" work. The button is clicking fine, but it's just working! I think it's the flex cable that is faulty. Suggestions?
- 01-15-2013, 07:11 PM #2
Re: Power/lock button not working.
Funny thing, my power button stopped working last night. Did you get it wet? I did a couple of Zagg installs and the solution messed up my power button leading to no response when i pushed it. The moisture must have finally dried an hour ago because now it works.
- 01-15-2013, 08:48 PM #3
- By Ray of Hope in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM
- By torontobluejays in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:04 PM
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
- By Kevyerin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
- By lowell3 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2009, 12:59 PM