Lock button sticks
My lock button on my 4s just started "sticking" today. I must press it very hard to lock/unlock the phone. I looked up my Apple Care and it looks like my 1 year has expired, so basically I am SOL. Is there an easy DIY way to fix this issue, or should I deal with it until my March upgrade?
- 01-15-2013, 03:09 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 03:19 PM #4
Re: Lock button sticks
Just to make sure it's not iOS, have you rebooted the phone. It may seem you have to push the button in very hard but there maybe a delay on triggering it in the OS. But it very well could be something stuck in there.
- 01-15-2013, 04:23 PM #6
- 01-15-2013, 04:43 PM #8
- By iphonenoob in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:23 PM
- By moonlessnight in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-04-2011, 12:06 AM
- By spangler07#IM in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:47 PM
- By klprice1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
- By Larzo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:35 PM