Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 5.1.1

Default iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.

The other day I noticed that my bottom speaker is distorting almost like it is blown. I was going to take it back to Verizon since I have the replacement plan but it started working fine. Last night I tried to use my phone and the earpiece is now messing up. You can barely hear out of it and it is very distorted. Now, it works fine.

My question is will the Apple store help since it does not do it all the time? My phone is still under the Apple Warranty.
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

Default Re: iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.

Quote Originally Posted by BParker4381 View Post
    The other day I noticed that my bottom speaker is distorting almost like it is blown. I was going to take it back to Verizon since I have the replacement plan but it started working fine. Last night I tried to use my phone and the earpiece is now messing up. You can barely hear out of it and it is very distorted. Now, it works fine.

My question is will the Apple store help since it does not do it all the time? My phone is still under the Apple Warranty.
    They will definitely check it out... but like with most items, if it’s not failing at the time you are there, they may not replace it then. Just explain what you have been experiencing, remain calm, but firm and see what happens. Good luck.
    Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
    iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.

Well still your iphone is in warranty so first go with apple store and if after that you doesn't satisfied then send your iphone with us for repair. If you have any query visit the site gadgetsurgery.co.uk