Results 1 to 3 of 3
iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.
The other day I noticed that my bottom speaker is distorting almost like it is blown. I was going to take it back to Verizon since I have the replacement plan but it started working fine. Last night I tried to use my phone and the earpiece is now messing up. You can barely hear out of it and it is very distorted. Now, it works fine.
My question is will the Apple store help since it does not do it all the time? My phone is still under the Apple Warranty.
- 01-01-2013, 11:41 AM #2iMore Genius
- 8,597 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.1 b5
Re: iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 01-02-2013, 08:32 AM #3
- By euroflyer in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:14 PM
- By CharlieBall in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:14 PM
- By Helicopter in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
- By b0bbYboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:14 PM
- By jim1969 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2011, 05:48 PM