How to find back your lost iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlawrence171

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The simplest way to finding iPhone is "find my iPhone" application, through this app you can easily track your device by GPS system of iPhone via iCloud.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Gentle reminder from your not so gentle moderator: if you don't find a thread useful, move on. Nobody is forcing you to read it, and the endless attacks against the OP are only serving to keep the thread visible.

Instead of continuing to reply, drop it and let it go. It's already on our watch list.

I didn't see any personal attacks against the OP... Just smart, cautious skepticism about an ill-worded post that's looking to sell a service to locate a phone that a free app can do for free. It wasn't until the OP started calling Americans lazy & ball-less did the personal attacks begin.

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I won't rally to response your opinion about how the argument began especially after the moderator got involved, objectively speaking of this new method to retrieve phone, it is way too different with icloud/find my phone, picker or stealer can easily restore the firmware even without booting the phone, which can easily throw off the protective umbrella of icloud/find my phone. they also might switch off the 'find my phone' toggle or change icloud account. besides that, the deviation of GPS location is quite a huge barrier for seeker to curb. The main point of this new method is getting the thief's number through which owner or police man can transit whatever message they think is useful for getting phone back to the picker or thief.
I didn't see any personal attacks against the OP... Just smart, cautious skepticism about an ill-worded post that's looking to sell a service to locate a phone that a free app can do for free. It wasn't until the OP started calling Americans lazy & ball-less did the personal attacks begin.

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Gaz,
I am so glad that I meet you here at this forum. Only with your help I was able to track down my Iphone5 yesterday, I took the person by surprise and its back with me. Thanks you so much!
For anyone who needs help to find your lost/stolen Iphone contact Gaz and he will guide you. I think this is the best chance you have in this situation. Every thing else I tried was just a waist of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox