- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Sent pic in iMessage was received but later says not delivered
This last month I have had numerous problems with my iPhone, not being sure messages that say they are delivered are actually delivered (recipient said was not and has caused lots of stress on my end). To top it off, recently sent a pic on iMessage, the recipient responded by talking about the pic, then later it said not delivered. This has happened with other Christmas pics I sent same person. The pics say delivered, are commented on, then later say not delivered. What does this mean?
- 12-28-2012, 03:30 AM #2
- 12-28-2012, 10:40 AM #3
Re: Sent pic in iMessage was received but later says not delivered
When it happens to me, it means my signal is crap and it can't go through using iMessage. Try it again as a text. It should go through.Dude! You slapped a fish. You punched it! Why would you hit it?
So she's praying...To Justin Timberlake apparently
- By Ziltoid in forum iMessageReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
- By Austin Morrow in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:23 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:53 AM
- By nillam1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:29 AM
- By AfricanKing5 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:24 PM