Hi all just a stupid question,
Recenlty purchased an IPhone 4S via ebay, it is on ios 6.0.1 and is locked to vodaphone so I got a vodaphone sim and followed the activation process but when I ran an imei check it said that the phone was not activated so I am a bit confused if any one can help it will be most appreciated.
imei check reads as follows:
Activated Status: No
Purchase Date: Validated
Sim Locked: Locked
- 12-27-2012, 10:39 AM #2
After your attempt(s) at activation, did you attempt to make a phone call to verify whether or not the activation was successful?
- 12-27-2012, 10:50 AM #3
Re: activated enquiry
Have you called vodaphone so they can make sure your SIM is activated in their system?"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 12-27-2012, 04:56 PM #5
Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-27-2012 at 06:15 PM.
- 12-27-2012, 06:16 PM #7
- By xintelinsanex in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:11 AM
- By txschafers in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
- By cdelauz02 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:57 PM
- By Camarochris in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:54 AM
- By dementeduser in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:23 PM