I can't zoom with finger pinch( 2 fingers)

extways

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't zoom with finger pinch( 2 fingers) in photos, safari and google maps on iphone 4s... Does anyone have any idea what may be the problem?

extways

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Everything works fine when I zoom with a double click, I can pan to the left, right, up and down which means that this problem has something to do with the 2 fingers gesture recognition.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How long have you had your iPhone 4S and were you able to pinch & zoom when you purchased it? If so, you can try rebooting your device and then try pinching & zooming preferably with a photo. If you're still unable to, you may consider backing up your device via iCloud AND via iTunes and reset your device as new, preferably via iTunes.

extways

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been using my iPhone for 5 months and I was able to pinch & zoom before, this problem occurred one week ago...
I still have 5.1.1 version because I have jailbreak and I'm afraid that if I reset my device as new I won't be able to restore everything that I had before...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Any idea what may cause this unrecognized 2 fingers gesture?

It might and I just might all of a sudden be the JB. I am not saying for sure but were you able to Pinch and Zoom during the JB? If either way I would opt to go with the device of JustMe'D. Let us know the outcome. You can always JB again unless that was the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal