Pictures under 6.0.1

iuser_ind

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way I can attach pictures or videos to a e-mail without inbeding them in the e-mail body? I use to send them as a attachment but after upgrading to 6.0.1 I can no longer do that? I can put them IN a e-mail with no problem.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way I can attach pictures or videos to a e-mail without inbedding them in the e-mail body? I use to send them as a attachment but after upgrading to 6.0.1 I can no longer do that? I can put them IN a e-mail with no problem.

Just out of curiosity is there that big of a difference in doing it the way you mentioned by embedding it. Normally that way it still has to download once you open the email and select it to open. Just asking?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Embedding and attaching accomplishing the same thing.

Unless you mean how it displays on the other end.... iOS mail is not setup like you see in Outlook or Gmail. Though you can embed in Gmail..

iuser_ind

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
At the receiving end there is quality lost because they have to copy the pictures from the e-mail to their picture folder. If I could send it as a attachment they would have the picture.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
When you insert a picture, do you choose actual size?

Also the end user should be able to right click and save the picture.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR