Can't manage music on iPhone since iTunes 11 upgrade
Since I upgraded to iTunes 11, I can't manage the music on my iPhone. When I go to drag/drop the music onto the phone, I get the red void icon. Any idea on how to fix this? Google was not my friend.
- 12-15-2012, 12:23 PM #2
Re: Can't manage music on iPhone since iTunes 11 upgrade
Thanks... I don't know how that was switched off.
Now that I did that, it is asking me to erase and sync the entire phone. That wasn't part of the plan. I guess there is no work around on that one?
- By Fidelio1st in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Watcher in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:00 AM
- By MustangLife in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
- By forkyfork in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:27 PM
- By robodude in forum iPhone 4Replies: 125Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:54 PM