I have a family member's 4s that is badly damaged. Both back and front glass is obliterated and the volume buttons are loose and barely functioning. (She has 3 kids under 8 that fight over use of the phone. Why she lets them play with it I'll never know)...
If I get a Bad ESN 4s cheap from eBay and swap out the motherboards and SIM cards, same carrier, will there be any problems?
- 12-08-2012, 05:46 PM #2
- 12-12-2012, 07:57 PM #3
Yeah as long as the phone your swapping mobo on is the same model ie 4s-->4s and and like ^^^^ CDMA --->CDMA you should be fine and that's awesome I you to do that kudos to you
- 12-12-2012, 08:42 PM #4
- 05-12-2013, 10:20 PM #5iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motherboard swap ipad
curious i got IPAD 2 16gb for mom for mothers day it's has bad ESN and said dim backlight issues ??? still yet to check it out but knowin it has a bad ESN if i could fix the blacklight issue could she still get wifi with it and stuff apps and stuff cuz she says she doesn't want or need to activate it with verizon and **** so i'm like great she says she doesn't want to pay for like singaling wifi thru the verizon ppl n pay extra n stuff first i pad dont' know how the plans are but ppl say they can fix ESNs like hacking or sum **** 97$ fixed i just want what she wants and thats a screen that works which i think i got under control and possibly be able to buy apps and use wifi on it....
could i possibly idk i'm new lemme know worst case i can't fix the screen and i jus go all out and buy a new mother board prob solved right
- By supermum in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 09-11-2016, 04:08 AM
- By hghflyrjd1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM
- By chaminade0408 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:10 PM
- By Mad-dog-one in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:11 AM
- By myiphone136 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2009, 12:15 PM