Results 1 to 6 of 6
Sound and notification help
I have done a search and not coming up with the answer. I have a 4s on 6.1
I want to change a notification sound such as the Gmail one. It says its now handled in the notification area. I go there to the gmail tag and it doesn't give me an option to change the sound. I can change the banners and also turn the sound on or off but nothing comes up with choices of sounds. Am I missing something or is it not changeable? I thought I changed it before. Where did it go?
- 12-06-2012, 08:06 AM #2
- 12-06-2012, 08:30 AM #4
Re: Sound and notification help
Are you talking about notification sound when you receive new email? You can change that: Settings/Sounds/New Mail...
Settings/Notifications is just for how it is 'displayed'
Hope that helps!"Sometimes its not the song that makes you emotional. It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it."
- 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM #6
- By ogrendc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:49 AM
- By Gary86 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:04 AM
- By rpawly in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:41 PM
- By wandalun in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-18-2009, 10:23 PM
- By ryanlberg in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:51 AM