brand new iPhone4s wont charge ? HELP

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello

so i just got a brand new iphone 4s from a gsm store anyways the box was not sealed but he swore its brand new and unlocked and still under apple care !
anyways i had this afternoon .. there were no problems i updated it to 6.0.1 and everything was fine until my battery died during a phone call
now i have been trying to charge it for the past 3 hours and it wont get above 10% !!
i changed cables i tried charging from my laptop nothing is working ..
is there something wrong with the device or with software ?

thanks ..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello

so i just got a brand new iphone 4s from a gsm store anyways the box was not sealed but he swore its brand new and unlocked and still under apple care !
anyways i had this afternoon .. there were no problems i updated it to 6.0.1 and everything was fine until my battery died during a phone call
now i have been trying to charge it for the past 3 hours and it wont get above 10% !!
i changed cables i tried charging from my laptop nothing is working ..
is there something wrong with the device or with software ?

thanks ..

Check the serial number online you can tell if it was every activated before the one year coverage should be a year from the day you activated it ... If its not he lied
I would take it back or if it is under the year go to apple they will replace it

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711