- 12-03-2012, 08:51 AM #2
Your post is very vague. If you set up gmail via the gmail setup, try setting it up via The Microsoft Exchange setup and see if it handles your gmail to your liking. Also, you can always download the gmail app, Sparrow or another 3rd party app that can access your gmail and you can also access it via a web browser.
- 12-03-2012, 09:13 AM #3
- 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM #4
No matter how you set it up if you don't go into your actual gmail account and tell it to remove from server upon deletion it won't when you delete from your phone. I use gmail as my one and only email as well and have mine set up as regular gmail, not through Microsoft exchange and it handles fine and when I truly delete and email it also deletes from the server as well. Hope this helps and let us know what you decided to do.
- 12-03-2012, 03:34 PM #5
I have my Gmail setup on my phone as regular Gmail through the mail app too. I also have the Archive Messages option on "off". Would you still recommend going into the actual Gmail account and telling it remove from server upon deletion?
- 12-03-2012, 06:51 PM #6
- 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM #8
- 12-06-2012, 12:18 PM #9
- 12-06-2012, 12:47 PM #10
- 12-06-2012, 01:23 PM #11
- 12-06-2012, 10:50 PM #12
- 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM #13
When I click the address on my phone it didn't work but when you type in the address bar it does.
- By zrs70 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:45 PM
- By llarson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:23 PM
- By llarson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2007, 09:33 AM
- By zrs70 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:16 AM
- By Malatesta in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:44 AM