- iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Siri won't respond until phone is lifted away from ear after I ask question
Using Iphone 4S Jailbroken on 5.1.1
Recently when asking Siri something, I can get no response until I remove the iphone away from my ear.
I have disabled the Siri MY Assistant app and also the 'raise to speak ' is turned off.
Dunno what it can be but it's annoying. I don't get the usual spoken answer.
- 12-01-2012, 08:06 AM #2
- 12-01-2012, 08:22 AM #3
- 12-03-2012, 08:23 AM #5
- By Philatangy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:21 PM
- By aprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:34 PM
- By wtlaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-19-2009, 10:21 AM
- By jmcottrell in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:04 PM
- By odnerd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:34 PM