- iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Siri won't respond until phone is lifted away from ear after I ask question
Using Iphone 4S Jailbroken on 5.1.1
Recently when asking Siri something, I can get no response until I remove the iphone away from my ear.
I have disabled the Siri MY Assistant app and also the 'raise to speak ' is turned off.
Dunno what it can be but it's annoying. I don't get the usual spoken answer.
- 12-01-2012, 09:06 AM #2
- 12-01-2012, 09:22 AM #3
- 12-03-2012, 09:23 AM #5
- By alokeprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2013, 08:46 AM
- By philatangy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2009, 01:21 PM
- By wtlaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:21 AM
- By jmcottrell in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:04 AM
- By odnerd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:34 PM