- 11-30-2012, 10:09 AM #2
Nope! Most annoying. Of course you can auto arrange the entire device via settings. Failing that you could connect to iTunes and then sort them accordingly easier...
- 11-30-2012, 10:13 AM #3
Re: Moving Icons
There are a couple of apps that offer "blank" icons so that you can arrange your icons the way you want. If you search in the apps forum, you should find them.
- 11-30-2012, 10:14 AM #4Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 11-30-2012, 10:21 AM #5
- 11-30-2012, 08:09 PM #6
- 12-01-2012, 08:49 AM #7iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~GOLD5S~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 12-01-2012, 10:59 AM #8
Re: Moving Icons
I got curious again and went looking. Here's what I found:
iEmpty - Set invisible ( blank ) icons on your iPhone (like Cydia's iBlank application) without jailbreak
How To Create Blank Home Screen Icons On iPhone/iPod Touch Without Jailbreaking | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource
Haven't checked to see if they're still working, but I don't see why they wouldn't be.
- By grunt0300 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:25 PM
- By tcoche in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:23 AM
- By smartboy2003 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2010, 11:46 PM
- By FredZ in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:00 AM
- By EmEuS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:08 PM