- 11-30-2012, 09:09 AM #2
Nope! Most annoying. Of course you can auto arrange the entire device via settings. Failing that you could connect to iTunes and then sort them accordingly easier...
- 11-30-2012, 09:13 AM #3
Re: Moving Icons
There are a couple of apps that offer "blank" icons so that you can arrange your icons the way you want. If you search in the apps forum, you should find them.
- 11-30-2012, 09:14 AM #4Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 11-30-2012, 09:21 AM #5
- 11-30-2012, 07:09 PM #6
- 12-01-2012, 07:49 AM #7iHeartMy4S*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*formerly known as iPinkk....but you can still call me P!nk
- 12-01-2012, 09:59 AM #8
- By grunt0300 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:25 PM
- By tcoche in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:23 AM
- By smartboy2003 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2010, 10:46 PM
- By FredZ in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:00 AM
- By EmEuS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:08 PM