I have my contacts set up through Google, as I came from Android, but lately when I add contacts on my PC, they don't show up on my iPhone. What do I need to do?
Update: I just noticed that if I add contact info to my phone, it immediately shows on my PC. It is like there is a one-way communication.As for me and my house we serve the Lord.
- 11-27-2012, 10:35 AM #2
- 11-27-2012, 10:38 AM #3
- 11-27-2012, 11:28 AM #4
As stated you can set up gmail as exchange or
Use the vzw contact transfer if your contact were uploaded to Verizon prior
Go to gmail export the contact to a csv file and then go to iCloud and import them
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- As for me and my house we serve the Lord.
- 11-27-2012, 12:36 PM #8
- 11-28-2012, 12:03 AM #9
- By lwendt33 in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:02 AM
- By Justin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
- By pascalcheck in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2008, 06:45 AM
- By rats13 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:20 PM
- By dennisip2000 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2008, 09:03 PM