I have the latest version of iOS, no jailbreak or anything like that...
I've noticed lately that my shortcuts that I created (Settings \ General \ Keyboard \ Shortcuts) don't 'always' seem to work. At first I thought it was based on the application I was in. But, then noticed that it didn't even work when sending a Text. Weird, no?
Anyway, I did a keyboard reset (General \ Reset \ Reset Keyboard Dictionary) not that it is 'really' related. Yet still, it is not consistent.
Anyone else with a similar issue?
- 11-26-2012, 06:18 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM #3
- 11-26-2012, 06:35 PM #4
same for me as D and Fit have said. I have maybe a handful stored and they work.
navI, your not the first I've heard comment about this. There are threads around here, and I think even in the iOS 6 forum thread there were a few people that have complained of this as well. If my memory serves me, someone did do a restore (as new I think) but it didn't resolve the issue.
Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~GOLD5S~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 11-28-2012, 08:38 PM #6
iPad Air Wi-Fi
MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 OS X El Capitan 10.11
- By Ex_Mosquito in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:39 PM
- By amyleeom1213 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:30 AM
- By iBoxtaboy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:35 PM
- By JimmyD in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:24 PM
- By EmEuS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:24 AM