- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Ok, I am a new iPhone user, been on android for the last few years. I am frustrated about the lack of options for grouping my contacts for easy access for calling. It's a pain in the **** to have to type in a contact name to find them to place a call. I want to have some groups like work, family etc so I can find names quickly. I created groups in iCloud and transferred them to my phone but I can't figure out how to access them. Would love to have a folder on the home page but maybe that's not possible.
- 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM #2
If they're on iCloud and synced with your phone go into phone app and then on the top left corner you'll see groups. Or you can just scroll through the list by running your finger along the letters in the phone app and then find a specific contact.
- 11-19-2012, 12:18 AM #4
- 11-19-2012, 08:54 AM #5
- By xxjokerxx in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2010, 04:29 PM
- By Tramain in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
- By Koovin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM
- By ktm97 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:20 PM
- By BrotherNov in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:39 PM