- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 4s wont charge
can anyone tell me why my iphone 4s wont charge. it is a year old, it drained last night I plugged it in and in the middle of the night i woke up and it was one percent then turned off. I plugged it back in and it had a plug on the battery symbol (not the lightning) and then turned off. When screen was black in showed the charge symbol and this morning...dead?
- 11-17-2012, 12:53 PM #2
- 11-18-2012, 11:18 AM #3
Are you using a USB direct to your computer and if so try using a USB on the back and not front of the computer. If you are using the wall charger and cord that comes with it try another cord. If neither work try to see if you can get it on at all long enough to try a reboot and if not take it to Apple as you may have a bad battery.
- 11-18-2012, 12:01 PM #4
- 11-18-2012, 06:54 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 12:17 AM #6
- By JennBailey0706 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:18 PM
- By kbphoto615 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2012, 04:11 AM
- By PE1N in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:48 AM
- By PE1N in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:32 PM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:31 AM