Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 11-21-2012, 06:58 PM #2iPhone Intermediate
- 228 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7
Re: iPhone 4S battery
I think this may be of assistance to you.
If you are experiencing battery life issues, you should do a restore.
Initially, you should restore as new.
I know this is a pain (I don't particularly do it myself too often), but I think it's the best way to resolve some issues.
Next, turn off any battery draining services like location services, notifications, siri, etc.
Finally, if none of those thing don't work, then I would create a genius bar appointment and take to Apple to see if they could help.
They would most likely give you a replacement or a new battery.
I don't believe that there are any higher capacity batteries as well....
Also, are you on iOS 6.0.1, 6.0 or older?
Thanks!Sent from my classy 5C using Tapatalk
- 11-21-2012, 08:19 PM #3
- 11-21-2012, 08:47 PM #4
iPad 2 Wi-Fi
MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9
Former Storm2 & Palm Owner
- By gogorocky in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2012, 01:36 AM
- By gogorocky in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:41 AM
- By sarahjones689 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 24Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:47 PM
- By gthugballin in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 40Last Post: 11-04-2011, 04:05 PM
- By Havok in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:14 AM