Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 4S group messaging on tmobile help!
Is there any way to get group messaging working on an unlocked iPhone 4S on tmobile? I have all of the apn settings and everything and picture messaging, data, iMessage, FaceTime all work fine but in the messaging section in the settings I don't see a "group message" on/off option where it's suppose to be and whenever I get group messages I receive them in separate texts. So is there any way to turn this on?
Using iPhone 4S ios 6.0
- 11-12-2012, 08:21 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 09:33 PM #3
Re: iPhone 4S group messaging on tmobile help!
I would call T-mobile support, as they are encouraging unlocked iPhones to their network. They might be able to help, or as GolfnCPA said, there is an app for that!Overcame my Crackberry addiction by realizing that my device just had to work. If iPhone/iPad owners are sheep, then I just joined the flock.
iPhone 4S, iPad 3 32G
@wackostu on Twitter
- By boozermj in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:40 PM
- By Cleveland in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
- By tritan in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:47 PM
- By codyppc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
- By griff_goodbeard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:43 AM