- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
iPhone 4S group messaging on tmobile help!
Is there any way to get group messaging working on an unlocked iPhone 4S on tmobile? I have all of the apn settings and everything and picture messaging, data, iMessage, FaceTime all work fine but in the messaging section in the settings I don't see a "group message" on/off option where it's suppose to be and whenever I get group messages I receive them in separate texts. So is there any way to turn this on?
Using iPhone 4S ios 6.0
- 11-12-2012, 09:21 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 10:33 PM #3
Re: iPhone 4S group messaging on tmobile help!
I would call T-mobile support, as they are encouraging unlocked iPhones to their network. They might be able to help, or as GolfnCPA said, there is an app for that!
- By treogolfer in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2011, 10:40 PM
- By Cleveland in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:43 PM
- By tritan in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:47 PM
- By cody in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:38 PM
- By griff_goodbeard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:43 AM