Anyone else having connectivity issues after latest update?

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking you should try an Airport Extreme Router instead of the Express. I have used my Airport Extreme and what FiOS gave me and I don't have that problem.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking you should try an Airport Extreme Router instead of the Express. I have used my Airport Extreme and what FiOS gave me and I don't have that problem.

Not really a option and I don't need a extreme for such a small space .. But I the not auto connecting was solved by resetting network settings on my phone .. The 5 band don't seem as bad so I think it worked it self out it also helped alittle when i resolved the double nat issue

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
You probably won't receive a feedback reply.

Some things to try first:

1. Turn Off your iPad. Then turn Off (disconnect power cord for 30 seconds or longer) the wireless router & then back On. Now boot your iPad. Hopefully it will see the WiFi.

2. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and turn Off. Then while at Settings>Wi-Fi, turn back On and chose a Network.

3. Change the channel on your wireless router (Auto or Channel 6 is best). Instructions at http://macintoshhowto.com/advanced/how-to-get-a-good-range-on-your-wireless-netw ork.html

4. Go into your router security settings and change from WEP to WPA with AES.

5. Renew IP Address: (especially if you are droping internet connection)
• Launch Settings app
• Tap on Wi-Fi
• Tap on the blue arrow of the Wi-Fi network that you connect to from the list
• In the window that opens, tap on the Renew Lease button

KevinMartin

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
1. Back up iPhone as always (just in case)
2. Goto settings
3. Select Reset
4. Select Reset All Setting

NOTE: Your data all remains in tact, but you will need to reconfigure you iPhone (eg wallpaper, ringtone selection, mail signature etc as they will return to the defaults).

My iPhone 4S now has wifi and Bluetooth back!

sjaakb

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the issue with bluetooth connectivity to speaker (Braven 650) when streaming from any web based music source. when I plug in the speaker to the phone it does work just fine. Seems the streaming + Bluetooth is the issue. This was not the case earlier. Searched the web for solutions. Many, many, many others have the same issue. However Apple acts like it's nose is bleeding. Just got off the phone with tech "support" they wanted $$$$$ before talking to me. Apple knows about the issue but the fruit refuses to acknowledge. Fix or Fess Up.

Maria Cerqueira

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
After the recent upgrade my iPad is not working properly anymore will not load up apps will not navigate the Internet what is going on with this crap?anyone have advice on how to fix it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro