- 11-03-2012, 10:48 PM #26
- 11-03-2012, 11:12 PM #27
Re: Antenna gate issues similar to iphone 4 on 4s?
Just for kicks I tried a death grip on my 4s and I didn't lose any cell bars but wifi signal went down. This is without a case. I never hold my phone in the manner I did when the wifi went down some.
With a case no signal loss of any kind with a death grip. My death grip was almost like making a fist around the phone. I naturaly hold my phone with the finger tips when on a call. In my home I've always had signal issues with GSM phones but not with CDMA.
- 11-04-2012, 12:02 AM #28
- By Maestro1#AC in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:40 PM
- By sallena in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 13Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:56 AM
- By Judson50 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2011, 04:17 PM
- By slumpey326 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:23 AM
- By jps1012 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:08 PM