Results 26 to 28 of 28
- 11-03-2012, 10:48 PM #26
Antenna gate issues similar to iphone 4 on 4s?
Always restore and setup as new via iTunes doing it via the phone just wipes the data and not the OS ..
Apple store will actually do this before replacing your phone any way so no harm no foul ..
- 11-03-2012, 11:12 PM #27
Re: Antenna gate issues similar to iphone 4 on 4s?
Just for kicks I tried a death grip on my 4s and I didn't lose any cell bars but wifi signal went down. This is without a case. I never hold my phone in the manner I did when the wifi went down some.
With a case no signal loss of any kind with a death grip. My death grip was almost like making a fist around the phone. I naturaly hold my phone with the finger tips when on a call. In my home I've always had signal issues with GSM phones but not with CDMA.Stevie Jobs was the illest and-droid is played out like Arnold wondering "What you talking about Willis?"
- 11-04-2012, 12:02 AM #28
- By MaestroX6 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:40 PM
- By sallena in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 13Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:56 AM
- By Judson50 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2011, 04:17 PM
- By slumpey326 in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:23 AM
- By jps1012 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:08 PM