Need help with a few settings
1. I want screen timeout to be 2 minutes when on battery, but to remain always on when plugged in. Is this possible?
2. When I'm in my car and iphone is connected via bluetooth so that I can listen to music and take phone calls via my cars speakers and microphone, it seems like my input to Siri is also going through my cars microphone, which greatly reduces her understanding of me. Is there a setting where I can set the input for Siri to only be through the phone's microphone, and not my cars?
- 10-30-2012, 11:08 AM #2
- 10-30-2012, 11:29 AM #3
- 10-30-2012, 11:39 AM #4
- 10-30-2012, 11:43 AM #5
- By lv1 in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:20 AM
- By Lsufan3103 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
- By Jandis in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
- By Frozen001 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:35 AM
- By PrinceZul in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:27 AM